NewAir Beer Fridge Froster 125 Can Freestanding in Black with Party and Turbo Mode
- Holds up to 125 cans
- Turbo mode frosts beer in under 1-hour
- Party mode prevents temperature fluctuations for 6-hours
- Chills drinks from 23F – 72F
- Heated glass door stays frost-free
- Freestanding design parties anywhere
- Adjustable and removable shelves
NewAir 24” Built-in 20 Bottle and 80 Can Dual Drawer Indoor/Outdoor Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Dual drawer design stores wine and grill items in separate cooling zones
- Beech wood shelves hold 20 wine bottles in the top drawer
- Sliding dividers and a wire basket conveniently store food, beer, and beverages in the bottom drawer
- Weatherproof stainless-steel doors protect against rust, corrosion and harsh UV rays
- Easy-glide casters make it easy to move into any entertainment space
NewAir 15” Premium Built-in Dual Zone 9 Bottle and 48 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Dual temperature zones allow pinpoint precision for storage and serving temperatures
- SplitShelf™ configuration provides modular shelving for more storage space
- Craftsman beech wood wine racks add a level of sophistication to your home
- Front-venting compressor design allows fridge to slide under counters or stand alone
- Triple-pane glass and adjustable LED light keeps cold air inside and lets you pick the perfect level of brightness
NewAir 24” Built-in 177 Can Beverage Fridge in Black Stainless Steel
- Spacious interior has room for 177 cans — that's almost 30 six-packs!
- Front-facing vents allow fridge to slide between cabinets or stand alone.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune the thermostat down to 36 degrees.
- Adjustable shelves create space for cans, bottles and more.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
NewAir 160 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
- Large, 160 can capacity fridge gives you the most value for your money
- |SplitShelf™ configuration and adjustable shelves let you optimize your storage space
- |Digital thermostat (37-65F) ensures optimal serving temperature
- |Freestanding design is perfect for kitchens, home bars and more
- |Timeless stainless-steel finish is easy to clean and enhances any home décor
- |Interior LED light and reversible door with recessed handle compliment any space
NewAir 24” Built-in 177 Can Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
- Holds 177 cans of beer or soda
- Features precision digital temperature controls down to 36 degrees
- 24 inch wide will stands alone or fits between cabinets in bars, kitchens and more
- Looks and sounds great with a stainless steel design and quiet compressor
- Allows room for bottles in the beverage cooler with adjustable shelves
NewAir 24” Premium Built-in Dual Zone 18 Bottle and 58 Can French Door Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Spacious design holds 58 cans in the left zone and 18 bottles in the right zone
- Craftsman beech wood wine racks and premium seamless, stainless steel door add more sophistication to your home
- Dual temperature zones: store wine in the right zone (41-72F) and beverages in the left zone (36-72F)
- Build-in to standard 24” cabinets or stand alone
- SplitShelf™ configuration accommodates for different sized bottles and cans
- Security lock and key for peace of mind
NewAir 126 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Onyx Black
- Holds up to 126 cans of beer or soda at 37 degrees
- Has a freestanding beverage cooler design
- Looks great in any room of the house
- Allows for customization through adjustable beverage racks
- Includes a locking door for safety
- Energy efficient, costs just $0.27 per day to operate
NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 20 Bottle and 70 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Holds up to 70 beer cans and 20 wine bottles
- Has two temperature zones to accurately regulate cooling
- Uses quiet compressor technology to keep noise levels down
- Maximizes storage space through SplitShelf™ configuration
- Can be used as a standalone beverage fridge or installed under counters
- Features a stainless steel design with triple-pane glass and LED lights
NewAir 15” Built-in 96 Can Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
Compact, 15 inch wide design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures as low as 36 degrees.
Smart interior design has room for up to 96 standard cans.
Adjustable shelves make room for oversized bottles cans and unusual containers.
Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
Learn More About Beverage Centers
Free up space in your main refrigerator or spruce up your office with help from our beverage fridges. Our built-in beverage refrigerators will fit seamlessly with any style kitchen with stainless steel and black onyx finishes and various widths to fit where you need it. A dedicated built-in beverage cooler allows you to keep your drinks just the way you like them, whether that's slightly chilled or downright frosty. Our dual zone built-in beverage fridge even allows you to maintain two different temperatures in the same built-in beverage refrigerator.
Any beer lovers? Under counter beverage centers are the perfect solution to keep your local and rare brews at the right temperature. A great addition to a man cave or garage! With glass front doors, you can admire your collection from a far. If you want the ultimate in beer fridges, look at the beer froster for the best way to showcase your collection and keep the party going with turbo and party modes.
Stop running in and out of the home and upgrade your backyard or patio with an outdoor rated beverage fridge for the perfect staycation or to impress the in-laws. With the option of lockable wheels, you can keep the outdoor mini fridge inside during the winter and roll it out for the summer BBQs.
NewAir designs appliances with flair, so you can choose the right finish for your room. Whether you prefer black or stainless steel, you’ll love our attention to detail in both design and customer service. All NewAir appliances come complete with a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping on your order.
Related Beer Fridge Articles
MAY 30, 2018
Whether you’re planning a Corona-soaked backyard barbecue or want to keep your favorite craft beer from local microbreweries fresh, understanding how to Read More