Newair Portable 120v Electric Garage Heater, 170 sq. ft with Adjustable Tilt Head
- Ready to use right out of the box with portability features that give you heat where you need it most
- Durable stainless-steel heating coils built for long-lasting use in tough working environments
- An easy-flow wind bracket and powerful fan deliver 116 CFM of heat to areas with up to 170 sq. ft. of space
- Cool-touch housing and overheating protection keep you safe while you work.
Newair Portable Ceramic 120v Electric Garage Heater, 160 sq. ft with Adjustable Tilt Head
- Heavy-duty construction ideal for garages, workshops and more.
- Portable, lightweight design and 120v plug for extra heat anywhere.
- Ceramic heating plate paired with a 200 CFMs fan heats up to 160 square feet of space.
- Adjustable, tilt head aims heat where it's most needed for spot heating.
- Temperature control and 2 heat modes to adjust your comfort level.
- Safety features include cool-touch housing and overheating protection for peace of mind.
Newair Hardwired Electric Garage Heater, Ceiling Mounted with Adjustable Louvers and Tilt Head, Heats up to 500 sq. ft. of Space
- Heavy-duty exterior is meant to withstand tough working conditions.
- Ceiling mounting bracket is for safe placement away from busy work areas.
- Hardwiring system eliminates maintenance problems typical of propane heaters.
- UL certification and overheating protection guarantees you electrical safety and a unit you can trust.
- Adjustable louvers and tilt head give you control of where you direct your heat.
- Warms a room in size up to 500 sq. ft.
Newair Portable 240v Electric Garage Heater, 800 sq. ft. with 6-Foot Cord Wrap and Carrying Handle
- Certified for electrical safety with overheat protection
- Easy-to-use thermostat with manual controls
- Portable design includes carrying handle and 6-foot cord
- Quickly heats up 800 square feet
- Sturdy steel construction with black powder coated finish
Electric Garage Heaters
Don't let the winter run you out of your workspace or garage. Even with no insulation, you can heat up to three car garages with a garage heater. Built to be rugged that can stand up to the tough conditions in any work space. Load with smart safety features like automatic shut of to keep you safe and cozy.
Depending on your needs/wants, a 120 volt portable heater will get the job done but for the larger work areas be sure to check out the 240 volt or hardwired heaters.