Limited Edition Newair Anniversary Series 100 Can Beverage Fridge
- Limited Edition beverage cooler celebrates 20 years of innovative design.
- 100-can capacity is the perfect size for home, office, workshop and more.
- Adjustable wire shelves create custom storage for specialty items.
- Set-and-forget-it thermostat chills drinks down to an icy 37° F.
- Double-paned glass door and integrated LED light look great in any setting.
Newair 15” Built-in 90 Can Outdoor Beverage Fridge in Weatherproof Stainless Steel with Auto-Closing Door and Easy Glide Casters
- Maintains temperatures as low as 32°F even in very hot climates, unlike normal outdoor fridges
- Rust and corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel is built for all weather conditions
- Capacity to hold your entire 90 can collection
- Auto-closing door with lock keeps your contents cold and safe
- Adjustable shelves let you customize storage space to fit cans and bottles
- Easy-glide casters allow you to bring the party with you wherever you go
Newair 15” Built-in 96 Can Beverage Fridge in Black Stainless Steel
- Black stainless steel is a breeze to keep clean
- Chic, adjustable LED blue lighting
- Chills beverages to ideal 37 degrees
- Compact design stores 96 cans or 58 standard beer bottles
- Less than 30 cents a day to operate
- Reversible door to fit all spaces
Newair 15” Built-in 96 Can Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
$499.99 Out of Stock
Compact, 15 inch wide design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures as low as 37 degrees.
Smart interior design has room for up to 96 standard cans.
Adjustable shelves make room for oversized bottles cans and unusual containers.
Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
Newair 90 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel, with Adjustable Shelves
• Compact design holds 90 cans in an attractive, stainless steel design.
• Removable storage racks create space for cans, bottles and more.
• Freestanding design requires no special installation — just plug it in!
• Set-and-forget-it thermostat comes with 7 custom settings.
Learn More About Beverage Centers
Benefits to a Beverage Refrigerator
Free up space in your main refrigerator or create the ultimate convenience in your office or entertainment area with help from our beverage fridges. With sleek designs, glass doors, stainless steel, or black stainless; our mini-fridges will look great in a room and situation. Our built-in beverage refrigerators will fit seamlessly with any style kitchen with stainless steel and black onyx finishes and various widths to fit where you need it. A dedicated built-in beverage cooler allows you to keep your drinks just the way you like them, whether that's slightly chilled or downright frosty. Our dual zone built-in beverage fridge even allows you to maintain two different temperatures in the same built-in beverage refrigerator.
Any beer lovers? Under counter beverage centers are the perfect solution to keep your local and rare brews at the right temperature. A great addition to a man cave or garage! With glass front doors, you can admire your collection from a far. If you want the ultimate in beer fridges, look at the beer froster for the best way to showcase your collection and keep the party going with turbo and party modes.
Stop running in and out of the home and upgrade your backyard or patio with an outdoor rated beverage fridge for the perfect staycation or to impress the in-laws. With the option of lockable wheels, you can keep the outdoor mini fridge inside during the winter and roll it out for the summer BBQs.
NewAir designs appliances with flair, so you can choose the right finish for your room. Whether you prefer black or stainless steel, you’ll love our attention to detail in both design and customer service. All NewAir appliances come complete with a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping on your order.
Related Beer Fridge Articles
MAY 30, 2018
Whether you’re planning a Corona-soaked backyard barbecue or want to keep your favorite craft beer from local microbreweries fresh, understanding how to Read More