NewAir 160 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
- Large, 160 can capacity fridge gives you the most value for your money
- |SplitShelf™ configuration and adjustable shelves let you optimize your storage space
- |Digital thermostat (37-65F) ensures optimal serving temperature
- |Freestanding design is perfect for kitchens, home bars and more
- |Timeless stainless-steel finish is easy to clean and enhances any home décor
- |Interior LED light and reversible door with recessed handle compliment any space
Learn More About Beverage Centers
Free up space in your main refrigerator or spruce up your office with help from our beverage fridges. Our built-in beverage refrigerators will fit seamlessly with any style kitchen with stainless steel and black onyx finishes and various widths to fit where you need it. A dedicated built-in beverage cooler allows you to keep your drinks just the way you like them, whether that's slightly chilled or downright frosty. Our dual zone built-in beverage fridge even allows you to maintain two different temperatures in the same built-in beverage refrigerator.
Any beer lovers? Under counter beverage centers are the perfect solution to keep your local and rare brews at the right temperature. A great addition to a man cave or garage! With glass front doors, you can admire your collection from a far.
Stop running in and out of the home and upgrade your backyard or patio with an outdoor rated beverage fridge. With the option of lockable wheels, you can keep it in the garage during the winter and roll it out for the summer BBQs.
NewAir designs appliances with flair, so you can choose the right finish for your room. Whether you prefer black or stainless steel, you’ll love our attention to detail in both design and customer service. All NewAir appliances come complete with a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping on your order.
Related Beer Fridge Articles
MAY 30, 2018
Whether you’re planning a Corona-soaked backyard barbecue or want to keep your favorite craft beer from local microbreweries fresh, understanding how to Read More