Blemished NewAir 21-Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- Dual temperature zones chill white and red wines perfectly
- Easily monitor interior temperature with digital display
- Slide-out chrome racks provide easy access to your collection
- Sophisticated black cabinet melds seamlessly with decor
- Trim design stores up to 21 bottles of wine
Blemished NewAir 28-Bottle Stainless Steel Thermoelectric Wine Cooler | AW-281E
- 6 pull-out chrome racks provide easy access to your collection
- Attractive black and stainless steel design compliments home decor
- Compressor-free cooling system means quiet operation
- Digital display panel is easy to read and adjust
- Double-paned door insulates the interior
- Keep up to 28 bottles of your favorite wine at the perfect temp
Blemished NewAir 33-Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler
- Double-paned glass door insulates the interior for consistent temperature
- Holds as many as 33 bottles of wine
- Maximum cooling power from compressor-based system
- Slide-out chrome shelves make wine accessible
- Soothing interior light illuminates collection beautifully
Reasons to have a Wine Fridge
A wine fridge is a must-have appliance to keep your favorite wine bottles at the optimal temperature for both serving and long-term storage. A built-in wine refrigerator will complement other home appliances and, if you’re remodeling your kitchen, can expand your storage capacity. Whether you're in the market for small wine fridges or larger designs, consider a dual zone cooling system that can adequately store red and white wines at their ideal temperatures.
Factors to Picking a Wine Cooler Refrigerator
Storage capacity – How many bottles do you want to store in a wine cooler? This is one of the biggest differentiators between wine refrigerators. We have options to cool a handful of wine bottles all the way to a 160-bottle capacity for the ambitious wine collector.
Freestanding vs Built-in – Freestanding wine fridges are the more versatile option allowing you to place your wine fridge in your kitchen, bar area, wine cellar, and even your closet! While built-ins are meant to be specifically installed in cabinets or under a countertop, a freestanding fridge can be put anywhere its dimensions allow. No matter which option you decide, double check your measurements.
Temperature Control - Temperature control is an important consideration in long-term wine storage. For a bar or dedicated wine cellar. Optimally mature and conveniently store the entirety of your wine collection in one of our versatile, high-quality wine storage fridges.
Cooling System – You have the chose between a traditional compressor and a thermoelectric system. Traditional compressor or more common and tend to get colder but produce heat and noise. The thermoelectric are silent, product no vibrations and use no chemicals!
Dimensions – Unless you have a wine cellar with unlimited space, you will need to consider how wide and tall your wine fridge can be. Measure twice and purchase once!
Keep your wine collection at optimal temperatures with NewAir and enjoy full-flavored wines and classic vintages no matter the time or occasion. Every order comes with a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping, along with our legendary customer service.
Related Wine Fridge Articles
APR 12, 2018
If you’ve ever had the experience of cleaning out a refrigerator, you have intimate, first-hand experience of a simple fact of life: Nothing lasts forever. Read More