NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 20 Bottle and 70 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Holds up to 70 beer cans and 20 wine bottles
- Has two temperature zones to accurately regulate cooling
- Uses quiet compressor technology to keep noise levels down
- Maximizes storage space through SplitShelf™ configuration
- Can be used as a standalone beverage fridge or installed under counters
- Features a stainless steel design with triple-pane glass and LED lights
NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 18 Bottle and 58 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Store up to 18 standard wine bottles and 58 standard cans in two separate cooling zones.
- Front-facing vents allow this fridge to be built into cabinets or stand alone.
- Digital controls let you customize each zone between 36 and 72 degrees.
- Removable shelves create space for oversized bottles and cans
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
Blemished 29 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler | AWR-290DB
NewAir 15” Built-in 29 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge
- Holds up to 29 bottles of wine at the perfect temperature
- Fits between standard base cabinets to add a wine fridge to your kitchen
- Features dual cooling zones to store both red and white wines
- Prevents damaging UV rays with triple-layer glass on the door of the wine cooler
- Operates quietly and evenly in any room
NewAir 19-Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler | AWR-190SB
- Adjustable LED blue interior lighting
- Single zone temperature with a beautiful display glass door
- Adjusts from 40 to 66 degrees Fahrenheit
- Compact in size at 12 inches wide; Free standing or built in
- Low vibration design for quiet operation and protection of fine wines
- Stores up to 19 wine bottles horizontally on adjustable, sliding beech wood racks
- Tinted double-paned door protects wine from UV and locks to limit access to wine
NewAir 52-Bottle Single Zone Compressor Wine Cooler | AWR-520SB
- 5 slide-out wood shelves to hold your wine
- Energy-efficient compressor cooling system
- Freestanding or built-in installation options
- Frost-free interior - no defrosting required
- Our largest capacity cooler - holds up to 52 bottles
- Single zone cooling range of 40-65°F
NewAir 24” Built-in 46 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge
Out of Stock
- Spacious, 24-inch design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
- Dual temperature zones store both red and white wines to perfection.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures between 40 and 66 degrees.
- Triple tempered glass doors provide extra insulation and UV protection.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, garages and more.
NewAir 24” Built-in 46 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge in Black Stainless Steel
$799.99 Out of Stock
- Holds up to 46 bottles of wine
- Suits many types of home decor with a modern black stainless steel style
- Stores both reds and whites through dual-zone climate control
- Features pull-out, adjustable cedar shelves in the wine cooler
- Can be built-in or freestanding
- Includes blue LED lighting and a reversible door
NewAir 15” Built-in 29 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge in Black Stainless Steel
Out of Stock
- Chic blue lighting from LED bulbs
- Compact design stores 29 standard wine bottles
- Cutting edge black stainless steel finish
- Dual chill zones for perfect storage of red and white wines
- Less than 30 cents a day to operate
- Removable craftsman beech wood shelves
Reasons to have a Wine Fridge
A wine fridge is a must-have appliance to keep your favorite wine bottles at the optimal temperature for both serving and long-term storage. A built-in wine refrigerator will complement other home appliances and, if you’re remodeling your kitchen, can expand your storage capacity. Whether you're in the market for small wine fridges or larger designs, consider a dual zone cooling system that can adequately store red and white wines at their ideal temperatures.
Factors to Picking a Wine Cooler Refrigerator
Storage capacity – How many bottles do you want to store in a wine cooler? This is one of the biggest differentiators between wine refrigerators. We have options to cool a handful of wine bottles all the way to a 160-bottle capacity for the ambitious wine collector.
Freestanding vs Built-in – Freestanding wine fridges are the more versatile option allowing you to place your wine fridge in your kitchen, bar area, wine cellar, and even your closet! While built-ins are meant to be specifically installed in cabinets or under a countertop, a freestanding fridge can be put anywhere its dimensions allow. No matter which option you decide, double check your measurements.
Temperature Control - Temperature control is an important consideration in long-term wine storage. For a bar or dedicated wine cellar. Optimally mature and conveniently store the entirety of your wine collection in one of our versatile, high-quality wine storage fridges.
Cooling System – You have the chose between a traditional compressor and a thermoelectric system. Traditional compressor or more common and tend to get colder but produce heat and noise. The thermoelectric are silent, product no vibrations and use no chemicals!
Dimensions – Unless you have a wine cellar with unlimited space, you will need to consider how wide and tall your wine fridge can be. Measure twice and purchase once!
Keep your wine collection at optimal temperatures with NewAir and enjoy full-flavored wines and classic vintages no matter the time or occasion. Every order comes with a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping, along with our legendary customer service.
Related Wine Fridge Articles
APR 12, 2018
If you’ve ever had the experience of cleaning out a refrigerator, you have intimate, first-hand experience of a simple fact of life: Nothing lasts forever. Read More