Wine Coolers & Refrigerators
NewAir 33-Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler | AWC-330E
- Double-paned glass door insulates the interior for consistent temperature
- Holds as many as 33 bottles of wine
- Maximum cooling power from compressor-based system
- Slide-out chrome shelves make wine accessible
- Soothing interior light illuminates collection beautifully
NewAir 18 Bottle Freestanding Wine Fridge
Vibration-free, low-noise thermoelectric cooling creates the ideal environment for your wine
Sleek, compact design allows for convenient countertop display
Digital temperature display lets you monitor current cooling conditions at a glance
Removable metal shelves allow a variety of wine storage options
Attractive, timeless stainless steel design offers a stylish look
Interior LED light provides an elegant display for your wine collection
NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 20 Bottle and 70 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
Out of Stock
- Holds up to 70 beer cans and 20 wine bottles
- Has two temperature zones to accurately regulate cooling
- Uses quiet compressor technology to keep noise levels down
- Maximizes storage space through SplitShelf™ configuration
- Can be used as a standalone beverage fridge or installed under counters
- Features a stainless steel design with triple-pane glass and LED lights
NewAir 24” Built-in 46 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge in Black Stainless Steel
Out of Stock
- Holds up to 46 bottles of wine
- Suits many types of home decor with a modern black stainless steel style
- Stores both reds and whites through dual-zone climate control
- Features pull-out, adjustable cedar shelves in the wine cooler
- Can be built-in or freestanding
- Includes blue LED lighting and a reversible door
NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 18 Bottle and 58 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
Out of Stock
- Store up to 18 standard wine bottles and 58 standard cans in two separate cooling zones.
- Front-facing vents allow this fridge to be built into cabinets or stand alone.
- Digital controls let you customize each zone between 36 and 72 degrees.
- Removable shelves create space for oversized bottles and cans
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
NewAir 15” Built-in 29 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge in Black Stainless Steel
$528.34 Out of Stock
- Chic blue lighting from LED bulbs
- Compact design stores 29 standard wine bottles
- Cutting edge black stainless steel finish
- Dual chill zones for perfect storage of red and white wines
- Less than 30 cents a day to operate
- Removable craftsman beech wood shelves
NewAir 21-Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler | AW-210ED
- Dual temperature zones chill white and red wines perfectly
- Easily monitor interior temperature with digital display
- Slide-out chrome racks provide easy access to your collection
- Sophisticated black cabinet melds seamlessly with decor
- Trim design stores up to 21 bottles of wine
NewAir 116-Bottle Built-In Compressor Wine Cooler | AWR-1160DB
- Dual setting interior gold lighting
- Dual zone cooling system enables both white and red wine storage
- Large 116 wine bottle capacity
- LCD panel display allows fully user-controlled temperature control at the press of a button
- Manufactured with stainless steel and adjustable wood shelving
Reasons to have a Wine Fridge
A wine fridge is a must-have appliance to keep your favorite wine bottles at the optimal temperature for both serving and long-term storage. A built-in wine refrigerator will complement other home appliances and, if you’re remodeling your kitchen, can expand your storage capacity. Whether you're in the market for small wine fridges or larger designs, consider a dual zone cooling system that can adequately store red and white wines at their ideal temperatures.
Factors to Picking a Wine Cooler Refrigerator
Storage capacity – How many bottles do you want to store in a wine cooler? This is one of the biggest differentiators between wine refrigerators. We have options to cool a handful of wine bottles all the way to a 160-bottle capacity for the ambitious wine collector.
Freestanding vs Built-in – Freestanding wine fridges are the more versatile option allowing you to place your wine fridge in your kitchen, bar area, wine cellar, and even your closet! While built-ins are meant to be specifically installed in cabinets or under a countertop, a freestanding fridge can be put anywhere its dimensions allow. No matter which option you decide, double check your measurements.
Temperature Control - Temperature control is an important consideration in long-term wine storage. For a bar or dedicated wine cellar. Optimally mature and conveniently store the entirety of your wine collection in one of our versatile, high-quality wine storage fridges.
Cooling System – You have the chose between a traditional compressor and a thermoelectric system. Traditional compressor or more common and tend to get colder but produce heat and noise. The thermoelectric are silent, product no vibrations and use no chemicals!
Dimensions – Unless you have a wine cellar with unlimited space, you will need to consider how wide and tall your wine fridge can be. Measure twice and purchase once!
Keep your wine collection at optimal temperatures with NewAir and enjoy full-flavored wines and classic vintages no matter the time or occasion. Every order comes with a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping, along with our legendary customer service.
Related Wine Fridge Articles
APR 12, 2018
If you’ve ever had the experience of cleaning out a refrigerator, you have intimate, first-hand experience of a simple fact of life: Nothing lasts forever. Read More