Built-In Wine Fridges
Built-In Wine Fridges
NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 20 Bottle and 70 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Holds up to 70 beer cans and 20 wine bottles
- Has two temperature zones to accurately regulate cooling
- Uses quiet compressor technology to keep noise levels down
- Maximizes storage space through SplitShelf™ configuration
- Can be used as a standalone beverage fridge or installed under counters
- Features a stainless steel design with triple-pane glass and LED lights
NewAir 12" Built-In 19 Bottle Compressor Wine Fridge
- 12-inch design takes up minimal space in any kitchen.
- Compact size holds up to 19 standard wine bottles.
- Digital controls let you adjust temperatures between 40° F and 66° F.
- Triple pane glass doors provide extra insulation and UV protection.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
NewAir 6" Built-In 7 Bottle Compressor Wine Fridge in Stainless Steel
- Slim, built-in design takes up minimal space
- Preserve wine flavor with precision temperature control (41-65F)
- Protect wine from harmful UV Rays with double pane glass
- Quiet and vibration-free compressor cooling doesn’t stir wine sediment
- Craftsman beech wood shelves hold bottles in place
- Attractive stainless-steel door with pro style handle for seamless integration
Under Counter Wine Coolers
Upgrade your kitchen or bar area with a built-in wine refrigerator to take it to the next level. A wine fridge is a must-have for any house that loves wine like we do. Keep your favorite bottles at the perfect temperature for both serving and long-term storage. If you’re remodeling your kitchen, browse the various width built-in's from 12 inches to 24 inches and all of the standard sizes in between at standard counter heights. Be sure the built-in has front venting so the fridge doesn't over heat.
No matter what size wine cooler you choose, look for one with dual zone cooling so you can store reds and white at their ideal temperatures. When you choose NewAir, you also get a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping, along with our legendary customer service.
Related Built In Wine Fridges Articles
JAN 10, 2018
Wine coolers are becoming the “it” appliance to have, especially among those who live in small spaces. They are known for chilling wine to the preferred temperature Read More