The health of our employees, partners, and customers always comes first. We take the local and state public safety precautions very seriously and it has been our top priority to follow the advice outlined by the CDC, WHO, and all levels of government to make sure every possible measure is taken to prevent the spread of the virus.
As a name you can trust, we complied responses to answer your frequently asked questions regarding our company and our products in relation to the current COVID-19 outbreak. These responses come directly from official health and government-run organizations to ensure that the most accurate and up-to-date information is provided.
What precautions have you taken to prevent the virus from entering the workplace?
On March 16th, select staff started to work remotely to abide by local and state recommendations, which we continue to monitor to ensure we act on the most up-to-date information. We outlined an extensive safety guideline for warehouse employees, which is as follows:
- Warehouse employees must take their temperatures each day before entering the office
- Employees who feel ill are required to stay home and not come into work
- Warehouse employees are assigned their own individual break room table to practice safe social distancing
- Truckers receiving orders at the warehouse are mandated to wash their hands before entering the warehouse and use hand sanitizer prior to passing documents
- Only scheduled pick-ups and drop offs are accepted with signage at entrances to enforce limited entry of unwarranted personnel
- Dock doors are opened every 2 hours for 15 minutes to circulate air flow
- Employees are assigned personal warehouse equipment to prevent potential spread on hard surfaces
- Hand sanitizer, soap, and sanitation wipes have been provided, and all employees are required to wear protective face masks and gloves
Are you still shipping orders to customers?
After taking serious precautions to create a safe working environment in accordance with state and local government guidelines, our warehouse has remained open to receive and ship orders. We continue to monitor the situation closely, putting the health of our employees and customers at the center of attention.
Are you accepting returns during this time?
We are still offering our “No Hassle Returns” policy and will honor this policy for any products purchased during this time. Customer satisfaction continues to be our goal, so we simply ask that you return your purchase the same way you received it. For more information on our return policy, please visit our Shipping & Returns information page on our website.
Is it safe to receive a package from China or any area where COVID-19 has been reported?
As stated by the World Health Organization (WHO), yes, it is safe to receive a package from any area where a case of COVID-19 has been reported. There have been no documented cases to date of a person becoming infected from a package that has travelled and been exposed to different environments.
How long does the virus survive on surfaces, specifically cardboard, plastic and stainless-steel?
According to a study posted in The New England Journal of Medicine, the coronavirus will only survive for hours, and in some cases days, on surfaces outside the human body. The study found that the virus was detectable for up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless-steel.
Should I clean the surface of my product just to be safe?
Virus or no virus, it is always recommended by the manufacturer to clean an appliance once it is taken out of the packaging for the first time. The only reason you need to clean the surface of your product is to sanitize it from dust or debris. Please refer to your product’s user manual for specific guidelines on how to properly and effectively clean your appliance before first use.
For More Help and Information
Please let us know how we can further assist you and do not hesitate to reach out to a customer representative at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more answers to your questions.
Stay safe, stay healthy.