Portable Misting Fans
Portable Misting Fans
Newair Outdoor Misting Fan and Pedestal Fan in Black, Cools 500 sq. ft. with 3 Fan Speeds and Wide-Angle Oscillation
- 2-in-1 evaporative mister and pedestal fan offer two ways to get cool.
- 3 fan speeds deliver up to 1,600 CFMs of power to create refreshing breezes.
- Wide-angle oscillation covers up to 500 square feet of outdoor living space.
- Built-in GFCI plug adds an extra layer of safety to prevent accidents.
- Connects to standard garden hose for mist that lowers temperature 10-15 degrees.
Luma Comfort 26" Oscillating Misting Fan
- 3 speed settings for customized cooling
- Adjustable height allows directional cooling
- Built with Anticorrosive Metal Construction
- Can be used in both residential & commercial settings
- Easily Cools Up to 1,000 Sq Ft
- Large Oscillating 26" Head
LEARN MORE ABOUT MISTING FANS
A mist fan is a cooling device that releases a thin wave of water into the air and distributes it with a fan. The result is a light mist that feels as refreshing as an ocean breeze. Unlike air conditioners, misting fans can be used outdoors to maintain a nice temperature for your backyard patio or work area.
Where are misting fans effective?
Whether you plan on using your portable mist fan in commercial or industrial settings, NewAir’s line of misting fans come with powerful metal fan blades that deliver up to 2,800 of CFMs—a serious amount of power that can cool up to 600 square feet.
- Barns and Stables: If you are in business of raising livestock, then outdoor misting fans can help keep your animals from overheating inside barns and stables.
- Greenhouses: Mister fans can also prevent your greenhouse from overheating. Portable misting fans regulate the temperature and humidity—two important factors critical for plant growth.
- Backyard Patios: The joy of having cold beers with friends on your back patio becomes more of a dream and less of a reality when summer heat becomes unbearable. Use a cooling mist fan to alleviate the harsh summer sun and let the good times roll.
- The Agricultural Sector: Farm workers are more heavily affected by harsh summer weather when cases of heat stroke and dehydration seem to spike. An outdoor misting fan can provide much needed relief in while working.
- Industrial Workspaces: Warehouses or open workspaces without proper air circulation or a central cooling system will benefit from having a mist fan to cool workers who haven’t missed a beat in the summer heat.
Music festivals, amusement parks, sporting events, and other outdoor gatherings are other settings where a misting fan with a water tank or garden hose connector can be effective at cooling attendees.
Do misting fans work in high humidity?
Since air misting fans rely partly on evaporation to lower the temperature in your area, these cooling mist fans will be most effective in dry, hot climates. If you live in the western part of the United States, then a portable misting fan is what you need to beat dry, hot heat on a harsh summer day.
Related Misting Fan Articles
AUG 17, 2018
We have collected a couple of the best misting fan review videos so you can see for yourself if misting fans are any good. As thermostats edge up to “broil” across Read More