Newair 26 lbs. Countertop Nugget Ice Maker, Large Ice Viewing Window, Self-Cleaning Button and Easy-Pour Waterspout, Perfect for Cocktails, Smoothies, Soda and More
Enjoy restaurant-quality, addictively chewable nugget ice in your own home.
Easy-pour waterspout lets you refill your ice maker between batches – without having to remove the ice in the basket.
Compact design takes up minimal space on your countertop.
Self-cleaning function keeps out impurities and improves ice flavor.
Intuitive control panel features “Add Water” and “Ice Full” indicator lights.
Newair Countertop Ice Maker, 28 lbs. of Ice a Day, 3 Ice Sizes, BPA-Free Parts
- Choose from three ice cube sizes - small, medium and large
- Makes up to 28 pounds of ice per day so you always have enough
- No installation required - just plug it in, fill it up, and turn it on!
- Produces ice in as little as 6 minutes!
- Side drain lets you empty excess water quickly
- Compact design fits neatly on counter or tabletop
- Portable enough to use anywhere - indoors or out
- Attractive finish is easy to clean and looks great on counters
- Simple controls and indicator lights for easy operation
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
Newair Countertop Ice Maker, 50 lbs. of Ice a Day, One Button Operation and Easy to Clean BPA-Free Parts
- Makes up to 50 pounds of ice per day with a new batch every 6 minutes
- Single use button for easy operation
- Certified BPA-free parts for peace of mind
- Compact, countertop design for everyday use
- Well-insulated interior for longer lasting ice
- Scoop and ice basket included for convenience
Newair 26 lbs. Countertop Ice Maker, Matte Black Portable and Lightweight, Intuitive Control, Large or Small Ice Size, Easy to Clean BPA-Free Parts, Perfect for Cocktails, Scotch, Soda and More
- Compact design takes up minimal space on your countertop.
- Lightweight enough to take anywhere you need it.
- Intuitive controls make start-up and operation a snap.
- Choose from large or small ice for perfect punch, cocktails, and more.
- Makes up to 26 lbs. of ice a day.
Newair 30 Lb. Countertop Nugget Ice Maker with Slim, Space-Saving Design, Self-Cleaning Function, Automatic Water Line and Refillable Water Tank, Perfect for Kitchens, Offices, Boats, and More
- Enjoy restaurant-quality, addictively chewable nugget ice in your own home.
- Self-cleaning function keeps out impurities and improves ice flavor.
- Automatic water line and refillable water tank provide options for clean water sources.
- Fast freezing produces 9 fresh pieces of nugget ice every 10 minutes.
- Compact, ergonomic design fits easily on any kitchen countertop.
Newair Portable Ice Maker, 33 lbs. of Ice a Day with 2 Ice Sizes, BPA-Free Parts
Out of Stock
- Stylish, compact design produces 33 pounds of ice each day.
- Perfect for entertaining, backyard barbecues, boating, RVs and more.
- Fast freezing produces a new batch of ice every 8 minutes.
- Choose large or small bullet-shaped ice cubes.
- Intuitive 2-button operation makes start-up a snap.
- BPA-free parts make ice that's safe for consumption.
Learn More About Portable Ice Makers
Looking to produce large amounts of ice while saving on freezer space? A compact ice maker fit snuggly on your kitchen counter and lets you create ice on command. Plus, nobody wants to run to the convenience store during a party because they’ve run out of ice. Here are some answers to your burning questions about countertop ice makers.
How ice makers work
A portable ice maker has a freezing element that is placed directly in a water reservoir. Because the freezing element of a portable countertop ice maker is placed directly in the water tank, it can make ice much more quickly than a regular freezer, which works by lowering the air temperature of the freezer.
Instead of filling an ice mold with water and then putting the ice mold into a freezer, a portable ice cube maker freezes the water directly, so it takes much less time to complete a batch of ice.
Types of ice and ice machines
There are many reasons why you should buy an ice maker, but one way to decide which maker is right for you is to decide which type of ice you most suit your lifestyle. Here are types of ice that you can make at home with a portable ice maker:
Nugget ice (“Sonic ice”, “Cubelet ice”: If you love chewing ice but don’t like how it hurts your enamel, then nugget ice is your best friend. It is soft and chewable. You might know it as “the good ice” because it is so addicting to munch on its own. Plus, it chills drinks quickly and is great in any slushy beverage.
Bullet ice maker: If you enjoy making smoothies in the morning and cocktails in the evening, then bullet ice is the way to go. Bullet ice breaks down easily in a blender to give you all sorts of blended drinks.
Clear ice maker: If you hate ice that melts fast and dilutes your drinks, then clear ice is the type you want. It is clear of ice bubbles, leaving you with a dense ice cube that last longer than other types of ice.
Whisky ice maker: If you enjoy ending your day with a glass of scotch, then you know how important it is to have ice that doesn’t melt and dilute the flavor. Whisky ice is made to last long while also offering a nice chill for your favorite whisky.
Flaked ice (“shaved ice”): If you’ve ever had a shaved ice cone, then you have enjoyed the way flakey ice melts on your tongue in a matter of seconds. Flaked ice is used to preserve produce, seafood, meat, and buffets.
How to clean a countertop ice maker
You may be surprised to learn that countertop ice makers need to be cleaned regularly to ensure you get clean ice every time. Fortunately, in only a few steps, you can sanitize your entire ice maker. Read the manual that comes with your ice maker. A good manual will give you step-by-step instructions on how to clean your countertop appliance with ease.
For added convenience, look for a portable ice machine with a self-cleaning function. At the press of a single button, your ice maker will cycle through a process that will clean your portable icemaker for you.
Related Portable Ice Maker Articles
DEC 26, 2017
Eating out is all about getting an experience you can’t get at home: delicious food without having to cook it, attentive service, labor-free cleanup. One other special Read More