Remanufactured NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 20 Bottle and 70 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Holds up to 70 beer cans and 20 wine bottles
- Has two temperature zones to accurately regulate cooling
- Uses quiet compressor technology to keep noise levels down
- Maximizes storage space through SplitShelf™ configuration
- Can be used as a standalone beverage fridge or installed under counters
- Features a stainless steel design with triple-pane glass and LED lights
Remanufactured NewAir 126 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
- Holds 126 cans of beer
- Stores beverages at temperatures down to an icy 37 degrees
- Has a freestanding, stainless steel beverage cooler style
- Operates quietly and with a small footprint in homes, dorms or offices
- Includes a thermostat with seven custom settings
Remanufactured NewAir 90 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
• Quiet, powerful compressor chills drinks all the way down to 34 degrees.
• Compact design holds 90 cans in an attractive, stainless steel design.
• Removable storage racks create space for cans, bottles and more.
• Freestanding design requires no special installation — just plug it in!
• Set-and-forget-it thermostat comes with 7 custom settings.
Remanufactured NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 18 Bottle and 58 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
Out of Stock
- Store up to 18 standard wine bottles and 58 standard cans in two separate cooling zones.
- Front-facing vents allow this fridge to be built into cabinets or stand alone.
- Digital controls let you customize each zone between 36 and 72 degrees.
- Removable shelves create space for oversized bottles and cans
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
Remanufactured NewAir 24” Built-in 177 Can Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
Out of Stock
- Holds 177 cans of beer or soda
- Features precision digital temperature controls down to 36 degrees
- 24 inch wide will stands alone or fits between cabinets in bars, kitchens and more
- Looks and sounds great with a stainless steel design and quiet compressor
- Allows room for bottles in the beverage cooler with adjustable shelves
Remanufactured NewAir 15” Built-in 96 Can Beverage Fridge in Stainless Steel
Out of Stock
Compact, 15 inch wide design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures as low as 36 degrees.
Smart interior design has room for up to 96 standard cans.
Adjustable shelves make room for oversized bottles cans and unusual containers.
Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
Remanufactured NewAir 126 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Onyx Black with Adjustable Shelves
Out of Stock
- Holds up to 126 cans of beer or soda at 34 degrees
- Has a freestanding beverage cooler design
- Looks great in any room of the house
- Allows for customization through adjustable beverage racks
- Includes a locking door for safety
- Energy efficient, costs just $0.27 per day to operate
Learn More About Beverage Centers
Any beer lovers? Beverage centers are the perfect solution to keep your local and rare brews at the right temperature. A great addition to a man cave or garage! With glass front doors, you can admire your collection from a far.
Free up space in your main refrigerator with help from our built-in beverage fridges. Our built-in beverage refrigerators are designed specifically to hold bottles and cans to maximize storage capacity and handle all of your different beverage needs. A dedicated built-in beverage cooler allows you to keep your drinks just the way you like them, whether that's slightly chilled or downright frosty. Our dual zone built-in beverage fridge even allows you to maintain two different temperatures in the same built-in beverage refrigerator.
NewAir designs appliances with flair, so you can choose the right finish for your room. Whether you prefer black or stainless steel, you’ll love our attention to detail in both design and customer service. All NewAir appliances come complete with a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping on your order.
Related Beer Fridge Articles
MAY 30, 2018
Whether you’re planning a Corona-soaked backyard barbecue or want to keep your favorite craft beer from local microbreweries fresh, understanding how to Read More