Freestanding Wine Fridges
Freestanding Wine Fridges
NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 20 Bottle and 70 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Holds up to 70 beer cans and 20 wine bottles
- Has two temperature zones to accurately regulate cooling
- Uses quiet compressor technology to keep noise levels down
- Maximizes storage space through SplitShelf™ configuration
- Can be used as a standalone beverage fridge or installed under counters
- Features a stainless steel design with triple-pane glass and LED lights
NewAir 24” Built-in 46 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge
- Spacious, 24-inch design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
- Dual temperature zones store both red and white wines to perfection.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures between 40 and 66 degrees.
- Triple tempered glass doors provide extra insulation and UV protection.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, garages and more.
NewAir 27” 160 Bottle Built-in Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge
- Oversized capacity stores up to 160 wine bottles
- Dual cooling zones allow a temperature range of 40-50 degrees in upper zone and 50-66 degrees in lower zone
- Triple tempered glass offers improved insulation and efficiency
- Smooth gliding, Beechwood shelves allow for easy wine selection
- Low noise compressor cooling eliminates distracting sound
- Includes an adjustable interior soft gold LED light for an enhanced view of your wine collection
NewAir 24” Built-in Dual Zone 18 Bottle and 58 Can Wine and Beverage Fridge
- Store up to 18 standard wine bottles and 58 standard cans in two separate cooling zones.
- Front-facing vents allow this fridge to be built into cabinets or stand alone.
- Digital controls let you customize each zone between 36 and 72 degrees.
- Removable shelves create space for oversized bottles and cans
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
Freestanding Wine Coolers
A wine fridge is a must-have to keep your favorite bottles at the perfect temperature for both serving and long-term storage. If you’re remodeling your kitchen, consider a built-in wine refrigerator with a stainless steel finish to complement your other appliances. For a bar or dedicated wine cellar, a freestanding wine cooler adds style and function to your space.
No matter what size beverage cooler you choose, look for one with dual zone cooling so you can store reds and white at their ideal temperatures. When you choose NewAir, you also get a 1-year warranty and free same-day shipping, along with our legendary customer service.