When the time comes to obtain clean water, where exactly do you go to get it? Many would say a water dispenser.
This is something that is debatable since a lot of people think they are drinking clean water but have not actually done any research on where exactly it came from.
This is something worth considering when it comes to moving forward with the water that you’re going to drink. Some people just do not care to wonder where their water is coming from, what is being put in it and anything else that might be of interest to know each time you grab for that glass.
However, here are some facts regarding the many types of water that you could be drinking and which ones might be surprising to learn are not as clean as they may seem.
Bottled water is not only bad for the environment but it might be bad for your health as well.
- When the water goes into the bottle, it is picking up the harmful plastic chemicals that the bottle is made from, especially if a bottle is not BPA-free.
- Not only that, but in order to clean the water that is going into the bottle, many chemicals are also being used.
- Bottles then are supposed to be recycled but many times, a lot of them end up in landfills which can cause a problem to the earth and to all of those living on it.
With this in mind, you’re spending a lot of money on water that is treated with many chemicals, in bottles that can harm the water inside, as well as the earth that it goes out on. You might not want to purchase them again if you’re worried about consuming chemicals or something that is bad for the environment. These can all be big things that many people do not want to contribute too.
Tap water is a popular type of water that people drink.
A lot of people think that this water is treated so that it is healthier to drink. In fact, the water is treated but it is treated with many different types of chemicals so that it can taste and appear cleaner than it actually is.
- This is something that a lot of people do not realize when they say that their tap water is It actually is not as clean as it seems.
- One of the best things though, is that tap water is not bad for the environment. There are no plastic bottles that need to be made or thrown away, it is also convenient and costs close to nothing to have running to your home.
- Tap water is not all it is cracked up to be though, which is something that you have to consider when it comes to drinking your water from it.
Water dispensers are great for drinking clean water out of.
- If you’re worried about chemicals, they are filtered out of the system as soon as the water gets into it.
- You can use jugs for the water, but they are re-used when you have them shipped to your home, so only a certain number are made and then cycled through to ensure that there is nothing being left over for the landfills.
- If you have the dispenser connected right to your tap water line, then you do not have to worry about waste.
- The filters are able to clean the water that you drink, each time the water comes through it, so the chemicals and any debris that are put in the water are thus removed.
- They are easy to use, do not require much energy to run and can provide everyone with a cleaner way to drink their water.
Our water dispensers are all top-loading (that means they use jugs) dispenser that are largely beneficial to your water needs.
- They provide the clean drinking water you want, through reverse osmosis filtering.
- Clean water delivery comes straight to your door with whatever water jug provider you choose.
- They provide both hot and cold water.
- They have built-in hot water safety features for children.
- Models like the WCD-100W give you THREE temperatures to choose from.
- Bottle spike features on the WCD-100W, WCD-110SS, WCD-210BK make changing water jugs easy.
- Water jugs will not impact the environment because they are collected, cleaned, and reused.
View Our Selection of Water Dispensers:
So the next time that you consider grabbing a glass of water, consider these facts.
You want to make sure that you’re getting the best for you and your family, or even in the office or anywhere that you use water – you might want to consider using a water dispenser or something that is able to filter the water that you’re going to be drinking.
The filters are biodegradable and safe for the environment, so even when you replace them – you do not have to worry about adding to the landfills with them. It is a win/win situation for everyone that is involved.
Now is the time to obtain your clean drinking water and now you know where it comes from, make the choice to switch today and never have to worry about drinking dirty, chemical filled water that might be bad for the environment again. It can be in your best interest to choose the one that is the best for you and everyone else involved.
The post Why the Water from Your Dispenser is the Cleanest Drinking Water You Can Get appeared first on NewAir.com Knowledge Base.