There's a new gadget on the market that has the review polls on an uproar.
The air fryer has been up and coming, and swaying its purchasers to pass along the good news -- good news that these air fryers have a lot to offer.
If you have been contemplating on whether the air fryer is worth the expense, you may want to check out its benefits, which may give you that needed confirmation for your decision.
Air Fryer Benefits
An air fryer has many benefits to offer its customers.
- Low-fat meals
- Easy clean up
- Uses hot-air circulation, the air fryer cooks your ingredients from all angles- with no oil needed.
- This ultimately produces healthier foods than most fryers and spares you from that unwanted aroma of fried foods in your home.
To make sure you get the most out of your appliance, most fryers are accompanied with a recipe book to help you get started right away on your journey of fast, yet healthy meal preparations.
Whether your favorite dish is french fries, muffins, chips, chicken tenders or grilled vegetables, an air fryer can prepare it all.
Is an Air Fryer Useful?
At the tip of your fingers, you can have an appliance that specializes in making delicious, healthy meals that look and taste just like the ones made in oil fryers.
The air fryer serves up many ways to be useful in your life.
- Do you find yourself short on time to cook?
- Are you having a hard time letting go of those fatty foods, but still want to lose weight?
- Are you always seeking to get a bang for your buck?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then an air fryer may be for you.
Why You Should Use an Air Fryer
An air fryer can pretty much do it all. And by all, we mean fry, grill, bake, and roast.
Equipped with sturdy plastic and metal material, the air fryer has many great benefits to offer.
- Cook multiple dishes at once
- Cut back on fatty oils
- Prepare a meal within minutes
While every appliance has its cons, the air fryer doesn't offer many.
Hot exterior surfaces and bulky weight? You can avoid hazards with the fryer's heat by using cooking gloves while shifting positions of the fryer and by also placing the fryer in areas that are out of reach for children, which is recommended for all fryers.
The fryer may be bulky in weight, but its dimensions are slimmer than most fryers. An air fryer can barely take up any counter space.
If you need fast, healthy, convenient and tasty, then once again, an air fryer may be for you.
No Grease, No Mess
With an air fryer you can enjoy the fact that no oil is needed to cook your food.
- All ingredients are cooked with hot air, and offer you the same great look and taste as oiled fried foods.
- The best part about not using oil is avoiding those greasy stains on your plates and fingers.
- While a little oil can be used with an air fryer, it is not common.
- When you do use oil, it is best to apply it directly to the food instead of filling the pan with a puddle of oil, since this may damage the air fryer.
Many people enjoy the idea of eating a healthier version of normally fattening foods. Think of it like this: No oil means no mess and less fat.
Should you decide to prepare your dish with oil, make sure you use it with homemade foods instead of pre-heated foods. Your appliance's manual should include details of which type of oils can be used with the fryer.
Air Fryer- Healthier
The biggest quality the air fryer offers is healthier dishes
In comparison to other fryers, air fryers were designed to specifically function without fattening oils and to produce food with up to 80 percent less fat than food cooked with other fryers.
The air fryer can help you lose the weight, you've been dying to get rid of. While it can be difficult to let go of your favorite fried foods, an air fryer will let you have your cake and eat it too!
You can still have your fried dishes, but at the same time, still conserve those calories and saturated fat. The air fryer can also grill, bake and roast foods as well. Offering you an all in one combination, the air fryer is the perfect appliance for anyone looking to switch to a healthier lifestyle.
Fast and Quick
If you're on a tight schedule, you may want to use an air fryer.
- Within minutes you can have crunchy golden fries or crispy chicken tenders.
- This fryer is perfect for people who are constantly on the go and do not have much time to prepare meals.
- With most air fryers, french fries can be prepared within 12 minutes.
- That cuts the time you spend in the kitchen by a tremendous amount.
FeaturesTemperature and Timer
Avoid the waiting time for your fryer to decide when it wants to heat up.
With an air fryer, once you power it on, the fryer will instantly heat.
When using the appliance cold, that is, right after it has been off for a while (since last use) all you have to do is add three minutes to your cooking time to allow for it to heat up properly.
- The appliance is equipped with an adjustable temperature control that allows you to set the temperature that can be altered for each of your meals.
- Most fryers can go up all the way up to 200-300 degrees.
- Because the fryer can cook food at record times, it comes with a timer that can be pre-set with no more than 30 minutes.
- You can even check on the progress of your foods without messing up the set time. Simply pull out the pan, and the fryer will pause heating. When you replace the pan, heating will resume.
- When your meal is prepared and your timer runs out, the fryer will alert you with its ready sound indicator. But just in-case you can't make it to the fryer when the timer goes, the fryer will automatically switch off to help prevent your ingredients from overcooking and burning.
Some air fryers are supplied with a food separator that enables you to prepare multiple meals at once.
For example, if you wanted to prepare frozen chicken nuggets and french fries, you could use the separator to cook both ingredients at the same time, all the while avoiding the worry of the flavors mixing.
An air fryer is perfect for quick and easy, lunch and dinner combinations. It is recommended to pair similar ingredients together when using the separator. This will allow both foods to share a similar temperature setting.
Some air fryers are built with an integrated air filter that eliminates those unwanted vapors and food odors from spreading around your house.
No more smelling like your favorite fried foods, the air filter will diffuse that hot oil steam that floats and sticks. You can now enjoy your fresh kitchen smell before, during and after using your air fryer.
No need to fret after using an air fryer, it was designed for hassle-free cleaning.
- The parts of the fryer are constructed of non-stick material.
- This prevents any food from sticking to surfaces that ultimately make it hard to clean.
- It is recommended to soak the parts of the appliances before cleaning.
- All parts such as the grill, pan and basket are removable and dishwasher friendly.
- After your ingredients are cooked to perfection, you can simply place your parts in the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean.
Tips on cleaning an air fryer:
- Use detergent that specializes in dissolving oil.
- For a maximum and quick cleaning, leave the pan to soak in water and detergent for a few minutes.
- Avoid using metal utensils when cleaning the appliance to prevent scuffs and scratches on the material.
- Always let the fryer cool off for about 30 minutes before you wash it.
Are there any cost-effective air fryers? For all that they can do, air fryers can definitely be worth the cost.
It has been highly questionable if the benefits of an air fryer are worth the expense. When you weigh your pros and cons, the air fryer surely leads with its pros. There aren't many fryers on the market that can fry, bake, grill and roast; and also promise you healthier meals.
An air fryer saves you time, and could potentially save you money. Whether the air fryer is cost effective for your life, is ultimately up to you.
The air fryer is a highly recommendable appliance to anyone starting a new diet, parents with busy schedules or individuals who are always on the go. Deciding whether the investment is worth it, is all up to the purchaser. By weighing the air fryer advantages and the unique differences the air fryer has, compared to other fryers, you should be able to decide whether the air fryer has a lot to bring to the table.