Here's a hot air fryer recipe from our friend Becky at Bite of Delight, coconut lime chicken. Serve it up with a helping of Becky's coconut rice and you've got a unique and exotic recipe everyone will love!
Coconut Lime Chicken Air Fryer Recipe
Ingredients:This is a breeze to make with an . To make the coconut lime chicken, you will need:
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Lime Wedges for Serving
- 3 Tsp. Avocado Oil
- Lime Zest
- Lime Juice
- 2 Tsp. Yellow Curry Powder
- 1.5 Tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 Tsp. Cumin
- ¼ Tsp. Dried Cilantro
- 2 Tsp. Liquid Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 2 Tsp. Pure Maple Syrup or Sugar
- ¼ Tsp. Chile Paste (Optional)
- Cayenne Pepper (Just a Dash)
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- ½ Cup Coconut Cream or Milk
- 1 Cup Rice
- 1 Can Coconut Cream or Milk
- 2.25 Cups Water
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a mixing bowl or Ziploc bag. Add the chicken breasts and soak them thoroughly. Marinate for at least two hours, or overnight.
- After marinating, remove the chicken and place it in your Air Fryer. Cook in a single layer for 10-15 minutes at 370°F. Cook time depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- Set the marinade aside in a saucepan and boil it over medium heat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the rice. Add the rice, coconut cream, water, and salt in a saucepan or stockpot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- When the chicken has finished cooking, place on a plate and cover it with the marinade. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Got any hot air fryer recipes of your own? Share them in the comments!