Duties and Responsibilities
NewAir is a manufacturer of home appliances and successfully been in business for over 15 years. We make 'best in class' products in the following categories: beverage coolers, wine coolers, ice makers, water dispensers, misting fans, and portable air conditioning/heating. We are looking for a Demand Planner/Supply Chain Analyst to join our passionate and hard-working team!
- Work with demand/inventory analyst forecasts, new product development plans, and local sales plans to develop a SKU-level demand plan (consensus demand plan)
- Facilitate decisions related to service levels for products (make-to-stock vs. make-to-order)
- Help ensure alignment for which locations serve which customers
- Prepare reports and recommend adjustments to sales or supply plans
- Provide input to the Global Supply Chain Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action, promotional, and new product introduction plans with supply planning and the sales team
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Newair will add a little magic to your career and resume:
- You will have a career where your opinion and hard work makes an impact!
- You will collaborate and work with passionate people who are invaluable experts about our industry.
- Working for an established company that believes in its culture/values and people who have the best work/life balance.
- We are a casual dress environment with monthly, quarterly and annual events!
- Please visit us at www.newair.com
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in a demand planning role/industry related experience strongly preferred
- SKU-level demand planning experience preferred
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Requires proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be permanently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship