Account Manager - Sales
The Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic national accounts to increase sales with America’s largest retailers (think Amazon, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, etc.). This position reports to the Director of Sales with high visibility to the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increasing sales for all assigned accounts
- Managing the day-to-day of large accounts and building relationships with key personnel.
- Proactively seeking out new business opportunities with existing accounts.
- Opening new accounts and expansion into new verticals
- Taking ownership for everything that touches your accounts (growth strategy, operations, promotions, and results
- Holding regular meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts.
- Arranging and leading meetings with all relevant decision makers to drive sales.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
- 3-5 years of successful sales or account management experience in ecommerce and or other relevant industries
- Experience using analysis, reporting, and forecasting to gather data for making business decisions
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- Experienced in communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Track record of overcoming obstacles to reach personal and company goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience